Thursday, October 7, 2010

Job hunting

The job hunt continues and still nothing yet. I think that St. Marys hospital here in town is getting so sick of seeing my name and my application come through their office. Maybe they'll just hire me so that I'll leave them alone :) No luck with that theory though; instead they just put really big in bold print up at the top of the job posting "No New Grads Please". haha i know that was for me. My mom tried to talk me into applying at one of the nursing homes in town but I just can't bring myself to do that yet. That is the one thing that I never wanted to do when I joined nursing, so I'm scoping out ALL of my other options before that.

We almost got a puppy the other day, but after we sat and talked about it, we decided that now probably wouldn't be the best time just in case I got a job and the puppy would have to be locked inside all day. So we decided to wait till this spring or summer and I pouted for a while. Man I'm turning into an adult and it's no fun. Speaking of being an adult, I start paying off my school loans next month. So a job would probably be a great idea right about now. But God will provide and I have so many people praying for me and trying to get me a job out there that I know it will come soon enough. After all it's only been about two weeks of job hunting.
My Dad's birthday was last Saturday and so we went up to the mesa to look at all the fall colors and have a BBQ. Here are a just a few pictures:







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! You're so tiny so working in a nursing home isn't a good option for you ;)

    ReplyDelete